Hakuna Matata!
No worries, no trouble! Simba will fix it!

Simba token is a 100% decentralized community project programmed to take the kingdom's throne by dominating the meme token market.
There are no marketing and team tokens. 21% of the total supply has been burned, and the remaining 79% has been added to Uniswap and liquidity has been locked forever.

Manifest from Founder Hakuna Matata

Contract : 0x254417f7b56328a48f554b173dca7bdda7a2a0d2

Honesty

As a team, our main reference point in this matter is ethical values. You will understand this better when you review our articles about Simba tokens. You will never hear from us things that are too difficult or impossible or even unnecessary.

Decentralized %100

No presale, no Team tokens, no marketing/airdrop tokens, or any dog shit. 21% of the total supply has been burned, and the remaining 79% has been added to Uniswap and liquidity has been locked forever.

Hakuna Matata

No worries, no trouble! Simba will fix it!

The Killer of All Dogs !

It is not a project that has raised investments with Presale, where anyone, including the team, has an extra token. The Simba token is equally distant or close to everyone.

The Simba token is not a project that belongs to any individual or group. The project has a founder but does not have an owner. The entire community owns the project.

The Simba token is not a project that will save the world and revolutionize the financial system. For example, it does not promise some DeFi scam features. Simba is a fully transparent, decentralized meme token with a flat structure. You either have it or you don't. It's that simple.

"Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king. Remember who you are."

- Mufasa

"I love coffee and beer. I live with my cat Simba. I don’t know whether he belongs to me or I belong to him…"

- Elite Mangudai aka Simbatoshi

"If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry"

- Satoshi Nakamoto Creator of Bitcoin